Today I am proud to announce my candidacy for re-election for Chamblee City Council, District 2!
As your representative on City Council, I have always put your priorities first. I am asking for your vote to ensure that we continue to focus on enhancing quality of life issues such as; Public Safety, Parks, a Master Plan for the Arts and Sustainable Development.
My husband and I have been residents of the City of Chamblee for nearly twenty-five years. We have seen our city grow from a sleepy town to a thriving Regional destination.
I will continue to work to ensure that Chamblee is a prosperous and welcoming city for all. Here are some of my priorities:
- Maintain an efficient and professional government that works hard for you
- Operate in a fiscally responsible manner, spending resources carefully
- Work to improve the quality of life for our city
- Promote Chamblee to corporations looking to relocate & bring jobs to Chamblee
- Continue to support Public Safety and other valuable city services including road repair & park and trail improvements
- Bridge communication with our local school system to ensure quality education
- Provide outstanding constituent services to our residents
- Strive to be a great example of good governance
- Remain accessible and accountable
This is your city and I want to make sure that I’m putting your ideas to work.
Friends and Neighbors for Leslie Robson For Chamblee.